The Potsdam Town Clerk’s Office, 18 Elm Street, Potsdam is open for all business (including fishing or conservations license sales), Monday – Thursday 9 am – Noon & 1 pm – 4 pm and Friday 9 am – 1 pm. Please note the following:
- Only the front entryway is open to the public.
- ONE person in the entryway at a time.
- Masks are required for in-person transactions.
- Persons waiting are required to maintain social distancing.
- Most transactions can be completed by mail or through the drop box, which is located at the front of the building.
- All forms of tender are accepted. Credit/debit card users pay a 3% merchant fee.
- Marriage licenses are issued by appointment only. Call 315-265-3430 for information.
For appointments with the Assessor, Code Office, Supervisor, or Town Clerk call the following numbers:
- Assessor James McGuire – 315-265-2810
- Code Officer Michael Boysuk – 315-265-0670
- Supervisor Ann Carvill – 315-265-4318
- Town Clerk Cindy Goliber - 315-265-3430
FOR UPDATES CONSULT OUR CORNAVIRUS (COVID 19) TAB